RESTORATIONWe are industry leaders in Wedding Gown Restoration.
R estoration is a type of cleaning designed to return a textile back to its original color. The process involves an aggressive technique used on discolored fabrics that no longer benefit from normal dry cleaning methods.
To determine if Restoration is a viable option for your gown, we’ll consider the age, fabric content, and previous means of storage. We’ll also test the fabric integrity for strength and elasticity. See our photo + video gallery to sample our work.
• Removal and re-sewing of a standard zipper, removal of up to 30 buttons, and up to 5 hooks and eyes. (There is an additional charge for any of these items that need to be “replaced” or re-sewn.)
• Up to 2 Restoration baths. (Additional baths are priced at $75 each.)
• Pressing/Finishing of the gown, as well as bagging.
STANDARD COST IS $425
This standard cost is for polyester gowns. Silk gowns cost $550, and gowns made of “other” material(s) cost $475. Regardless of fabric content, a $300 non-refundable deposit is required before any work begins.
EXTRA CHARGES & VARATIONS
• If a customer would like the restored gown boxed, we will do so for an additional charge. Our storage boxes are museum quality and acid-free.
• There is no implied or written guarantee for any restored gown.
• Wedding gowns that require additional finishing, will be priced accordingly.
• If after initial restoration is attempted, the customer doesn’t wish to continue the process, the gown will be returned as is with no additional charges.
If we determine that the gown is a good candidate for Restoration, you will be so advised and may proceed, if you wish to do so. However, each gown is considered an “individual” with its own needs and problems.
If, after careful evaluation, Restoration is attempted but fails in any way (i.e. failure to remove stains, deterioration of fabric, etc.), the item will be returned to the customer as is with no additional charges. Should the customer request additional action be taken, such as placing the item in a Preservation box, additional charges for boxing will apply. Deposits received cannot be returned once the process has begun.
Call us today at (937) 298-6631 to discuss any questions or concerns you may have about the Restoration process with one of our wedding gown specialists.
A D D R E S S
Heider Cleaners, Inc.
3720 Wilmington Pike
Kettering, Ohio 45429
H O U R S
Mon. - Thurs. | 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday | 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
C O N T A C T
Phone | (937) 298-6631
Wedding Gown Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org